Closure of One Person Company
5 SIMPLE STEPS
For Closure of OPC in India
Fill above details and submit
You will receive complete details for company closure on your Mobile
We give you Legal Consultation ABSOLUTELY FREE
We will email you ROC documents, you will Sign and email to us.
We will file your Fast Track Closure documents with ROC; Its Done:)
Frequently Asked Questions.
Here are some common questions about Closure of OPC in India
1. What is Closure of One Person Company?
When existence of the Company as a legal entity comes to an end it is known as the Closure of OPC.
2. What is the difference between Closure, Winding up, Dissolution of OPC?
Closure of the OPC is done voluntarily and is done through the fast track exit scheme.
– Winding up of the company may be voluntary or by the order of the Court by appointing an official liquidator to monitor the process of winding up.
– Dissolution is initiated by the Court for ending the legal existence of the Company.
3. Why ROC filing is required for Closing of OPC?
It is necessary to file Closure with the ROC as ROC or MCA data base need to be updated and the OPC is free from all its legal compliances as it is officially closed. Even though business of the company is closed, unless closure documents are filed and approved by the ROC, company is not legally closed and the OPC needs to file all the regular returns.
4. What is Fast Track Exit (FTE) Scheme?
FTE is a company closure scheme initiated by MCA for easy and faster closure of One Person Company.
5. Which Company is eligible to apply for Closure of OPC?
Any OPC which has been inoperative for more than 1 year from the date of its incorporation can apply for Closure under FTE scheme.
6. What are the expenses and cost involved in Closing OPC?
The filing fees for Form FTE is Rs. 5000.
Fill the above details and submit. You will get documents in 1 minute.
7. What documents are required for Closure of OPC?
Application for Striking off of the OPC, Board Resolution for closure, Consent of Directors, Director’s Affidavit, Indemnity Bond, Statement of Assets and Liabilities.
8.What Forms to be filed for Closing Company under Easy Exit Scheme of ROC?
9. What is time limit to file Closure documents with ROC?
The Form has to filled be filed with ROC office within 30 days from the date of Signing of the Statement of Assets and Liabilities.