Increase Capital of Company
5 SIMPLE STEPS
For Increase Capital of Company in India
Fill above details and submit
You will receive complete details for company closure on your Mobile
We give you Legal Consultation ABSOLUTELY FREE
We will email you ROC documents, you will Sign and email to us.
We will file your Fast Track Closure documents with ROC; Its Done:)
Frequently Asked Questions.
Here are some common questions about Increase Capital of Company in India
1. What is minimum Share Capital Requirement?
The Authorized Share Capital has to be minimum Rs. 1 Lac and there is no minimum limit for Paid Up Share Capital.
2. What is maximum share capital allowed for a Company?
There is no limit for maximum capital.
3. What is the difference between Authorized Capital & Paid up capital?
The Authorized Capital of the Company is the maximum limit upto which a Company can issue shares and Paid Up Capital is that part of the Authorized Capital for which Shareholders have made the investment into the Company.
4. What documents are required for increasing the capital?
MOA, AOA, documents for Board Meeting of the Company and documents for Extra Ordinary General Meeting (EGM) of the Company.
5. What Forms to be filed for changing the Company address?
Form SH 7 and Form MGT 14.
6. What is the fees for increasing Authorized share capital?
The fees is Rs. 300 for filing Form SH.7.
7. What is time limit to file change of capital documents with ROC?
The time limit is 30 days from passing of the Board Resolution for Increasing of Authorized Share Capital